How do I create the dynamic layout for my assignment?
Q: How do I create the dynamic layout for my assignment?
A: When you add or edit your assignments, you can customize the layout by adding instructional text at various levels and adjusting answer box sizes.
- Instructional Text
- The section and subsections can be used to name problems or add instructional text to a set of problems.
- Question text can be added for specific problems
- Answer Boxes
- The number of columns of answer boxes can be adjusted.
- The answer box size can be adjusted to short, medium, or long.
- Work area can be added to any question.
- Grade Value
- Each problem can be assigned a point value (each problem will automatically have a value of 1 point)
Once you have saved your assignment, you can preview it.
After you have finished creating an assignment and assigned it to a class, you can select the printer button at the top of the assignment page to it print out.